The website www.acaiamsterdam.nl is managed by Brazil Abroad. (hereafter Acai Amsterdam). Contact details can be found at https://acaiamsterdam.nl/contact/
Some of the data that originate from one or more visits to https://acaiamsterdam.nl/ will be kept permanently, but anonymous. The data will therefore never be traced back to a person or organization. Acai Amsterdam ensures a good security of the stored data. Acai Amsterdam may use the data provided by the customer, including for the following purposes:
- Sending one or more mails such as, but not limited to, a mail containing login details;
- It (incidentally) bring to the attention of a product, tip, dexterity etcetera, of which Acai Amsterdam thinks it can contribute to a more successful website for the visitor;
- Processing a made order;
- Sending one or more mails related to the ordered, such as, but not limited to, an email containing login details.
3. Providing data to third parties
Data provided by the customer to Acai Amsterdam will never be passed on to third parties. However, there is an exception to this rule if a court order has been issued to provide data.
4. Customisation of customer data
The customer has the option to change the information provided at any time. Acai Amsterdam may ask the customer in such a case to pass on the change in a manner prescribed by Acai Amsterdam and in some cases legitimation may be required.
Visitors can contact Acai Amsterdam with their questions about this Privacy Statement. Contact details are listed on https://acaiamsterdam.nl/Contact/
Acai Amsterdam is entitled to amend the content of the Privacy Statement without informing the visitor. Implementing the change on the website is sufficient for this purpose.