Creamy Acai Bowl
But what are acai bowls, and how can you make them at home?
If you’re craving an Acai Bowl, but you’re unsure how to make the best and creamy Acai Smoothie bowl, we have some tips for you! In most homes, a healthy breakfast has taken place, why not start a healthy day, right? Here are a few tips:
- Making the perfect Acai Bowl is therefore very easy, for a delicious purple acai bowl you always use premium products of the best quality to make sure you get the best of it!
- A high-speed blender plays a very important role in making the
very creamy and consistent.
- We always recommend using a little liquid 30 – 50ml (apple juice, almond milk, yogurt, coconut water or anything else you like) but never remember too much liquid!
- Always add frozen fruits such as banana or berries and frozen vegetables such as broccoli kale for example to get a creamy acai mixture.
- You can add your favorite vegetables, such as avocado, frozen broccoli, fresh spinach, zucchini, or anything else of your preference.
- Start by adding the liquid, the acaipuree, start mixing and keep adding your ingredients until you have that creamy mixed acai mix in your bowl.
- The toppings are a very important part of an Acai Bowl! Always choose fresh fruit such as banana, papaya, pineapple, raspberry etc, then you can add a delicious Granola in addition to the fruit (check out our Handmade Granolas), cocoa nibs, chia seeds, coconut flakes, nuits, chocolate chips, etc, etc, use your imagination!
We are sure that after following tips you can make the tastiest Acai bowl at home, but if you need any more tips or inspiration, visit our (recipe page) or View then this article about our acai puree for Acai bowls recipes on the website of Ana de Amsterdam
Enjoy and stay healthy!!!!
2 pack 100g frozen Acai pulp puree
1/4 glass of coconut water and coconut milk
1/2 Glass frozen Mixed berries
Handful of green vegetables (such as kale or spinach)
Sprigs of fresh mint
1 teaspoon Maca powder
1. Put all in the blender.
2. Add all other ingredients, start with 1/8 of the liquid. Mix everything into a thick mass.
3. Pour the mixture into a bowl, top and enjoy!
Good toppings are: sliced banana, mango pieces, cocoa nibs, coconut flakes and muesli