Pitaya bowl with coconut milk
This Pitaya bowl with mixed berries is so fast, simple, delicious and super healthy.
One of the benefits of Pitaya is that it helps you to fall off because it contains few calories and lots of fiber, but it also has other health benefits. Pitaya originates in Latin America, is the fruit of a cactus and is considered a tropical fruit. This fruit has a diameter of 10-20 cm and has a mild flavor, such as a mixture of kiwi and melon.
A great breakfast to start your day with!
2 pack 100g frozen Pitaya puree
1/2 cup (140 g) Coconut Yogurt (or Greek yogurt)
1/2 cup almond milk
1 cup (130 g) Muesli, figs and vanilla
100g fresh blackberries or frozen blackberries
1/2 cup (50 g) coconut chips
1. Cut half of a banana into slices.
2. Chop the remaining 1 1/2 banana coarse.
3. Place the chopped banana in a blender.
4. Add the Pitaya pack of mash, coconut yoghurt, almond milk and 3/4 cup (95 g) of the muesli.
5. Mix everything into a smooth substance.
6. Spread the smoothie mixture evenly over 2 serving trays.
Good toppings are: Arrange the extra burrs, sliced banana, remaining granola and coconut slices on the smoothie.